Sunday 21 May 2017

Cupcake Day 2017 #1


With the end of May creeping up fast, and all my work done for this month, I'm starting my preparations for #CupcakeDay 2017 already.  

Thursday, 15th June 2017 is Cupcake Day!

If you're interested in attending, and you're on my personal Facebook page, please feel free to bring a friend along to. 

If you are unable to attend but would still like to make a donation to the Alzheimer's Society, please follow the JustGiving link below.


Don't forget to 
Making your donation go further

If you'd like to host your own event, why not find out more on the official Alzheimer's Society Cupcake Day page by clicking the image below.


All ingredients and time is freely donated, I do not take or make one penny from this charity event!
Which means, you cannot buy these cupcakes. 
You can, however, have cupcakes in exchange for a donation to the Alzheimer's Society

5 comments:

  1. To the anonymous lovely that made a donation on my JustGiving page, thank you so much!
    Your donation will go a long way to helping those affected by Alzheimer's
    https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/cupcake-day-2017

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exceptionally well done, and I appreciate you providing this helpful blog. I was recently really disappointed with the Xbox One home button issue. I then learned of this article in which How to Fix Xbox One Home Button Excellent details have been provided. If you experience a similar issue, I strongly suggest reading this article because I found it to be quite useful. Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing such an informative article! Thank you for creating such valuable content and I appreciate the effort you put into it. Check out this Profile Click Test if you'd like to test your clicking speed. There are many benefits to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a pleasure to have you as a friend. My deepest gratitude goes out to you for this blessing. Read about Farnsworth Munsell 100 Hue Test. In addition to identifying color blindness, this test can also evaluate subtle differences in color perception.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I appreciate you bringing this crucial subject to light. You won't be sorry you read this article Colorblind and Aspiring for Military Service?</a. My desire to help people outweighs any vision restrictions.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...